Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tx3

Let's talk about air filters, mmmk?  When we moved into our house eleven months ago, we changed the air filter and I made a mental note to change it again in a few months.  As you might suspect, I forgot.  So, this Thursday's Terrible Task was to replace the air filter.  Unfortunately, I guessed on the filter size so my first attempt was a bust.


In case you can't tell, that picture shows that the cap doesn't fit because I bought the wrong size filter.  Back to the store I went to purchase the correct size.  The new one fit perfectly and I added a note in my phone to help me remember the filter size the next time I'm wandering the aisles of Target.


Okay peeps, I'm only showing you this next picture in the hope that it may motivate you to change your air filters sooner rather than later.  It is a tad disturbing.


That would be the new filter on the left and the old, dirty, disgusting filter on the right.  The packaging says that the filter is good for twelve months, but I'm thinking that I'm going to change it every six months.  I don't want to see that color ever again!

Also, instead of relying on my memory, this time I added a reminder in the calendar on my phone.

What's the message here?  Go change your air filter!  Or your water purifer filter!  Or your fish tank filter...?!  I can't think of any other sorts of filters, but you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment