Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tx3

Introducing a new feature on P is for Project!  Tx3... or Terrible Task Thursday!

Here is the deal... every Thursday, we'll write about a terrible task that we tackled that day.  It doesn't necessary have to be gross or messy, but it has to be something that has been put off for at least a month.  Since we committed to doing Tx3, I've accomplished a ton of projects that I have been procrastinating... go figure!  So, are you up for it?  Go ahead and start brainstorming a list of horrible things.  It doesn't matter how big or small!

So, what did I do today?  I brought my car in to get the tires rotated.  Not a huge deal, I know.  But, I get free tire rotations at a shop that is not on my route to/from work.  Plus, I have to wait about an hour once I get there.  Mainly because of that reason, I have put it off for way too many miles.  But, thanks to Tx3, my tires are now rotated and it is finally crossed off my to-do list on the fridge!


Yay!  Now go forth and conquer your own terrible task!


No comments:

Post a Comment