Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cord Organization

Name: Cord Organization
Time: <5 min
Money: $
Project Planner: Anna

Hello there!  Boy, do I have a quick project for all of you!  It literally took less than 5 minutes and I have a clock to prove it!  :) 

The problem I started with was my phone charger cord near my bed was always falling down between my bed and wall.  I would have to dig behind my pillows and bed to find the cord each night.  I wanted the cord to always be accessible on my nightstand.  I made a quick stop at the Container Store and found the perfect solution...CableDrops! 

 
They were $9.99 for a pack of six, so because this project only used one of the drops, it cost less than $5! 
 
The CableDrops have a peel off sticky back.  You just peel off the backing and stick it to your surface. 
 
 
My phone charger cord now has a nice new home in the orange CordDrop and I don't have to search for it ever again - problem solved!
 
 
P.S. If you look closely at the pictures, it literally took me 3 minutes to do this - including pictures!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment